Welcome to Inovacus Publication. Inovacus intends to establish high-quality, Open Access, peer-reviewed journals that can become a source of updated and reliable source of information on current developments in various subject areas. We understand the scholars hard work in developing a manuscript so our team is committed for quality review and on time publication practices. You’ve worked hard in developing a paper and now it’s about time to see your dream realized of publishing it. With Inovacus, you’ll receive individual attention, starting with your first submitted paper, with a publishing professional where you’ll get clear answers to your queries.
Inovacus provides unique, one-on-one, online publishing services and works with the responsibility to explore new publishing models and technologies to improve access of scholarly research works to worldwide online audience. In pursuit to build upon knowledge, Inovacus puts significant efforts to create positive impact of Open Access paradigm in every segment of the society for education, practice and innovation.
The objective of Inovacus Publication is to radically alter the way, scientific information is disseminated. We do not only publish but also successfully disperse the knowledge to the relevant and necessary sources using the latest technology. If you decide to have us publish your paper, we’ll work with you every step of the way, providing a level of service that is not even an option with online publishing services. The authors will be working directly with our experienced, top-level professionals, including Gazette handling editors, subject experts, webmasters, publicity and public relations specialists, and marketing experts.
With this thought, we have launched our first journal, The Gazette of Medical Sciences (TheGMS). TheGMS is an open access, peer reviewed journal that envelopes all the existing and emerging developments to be abreast of the fast-paced growth in the fields of clinical, medical, biology, chemistry, and pharmaceutical related researches.
The Gazette of Medical Sciences (TheGMS)
The Gazette of Medical Sciences (TheGMS) is a reliable and dependable Open Access publication that empowers the researchers by maximizing the impact of their research among the scientific community.
TheGMS serves the research community by publishing research, reviews, case studies, critical procedures and perspectives in all the subject areas related to medical sciences. TheGMS is committed to showcase high quality graphics, enhanced content formatting and best reader experience for every article published under Open Access arena.
- All the papers published in TheGMS are freely available on the public internet domain, allowing any end users to read, download, copy, distribute, and link to the full texts of the articles.
- TheGMS aims to provide high quality, meticulously reviewed and rapid publication, to cater the insistent need of researchers.
- All papers are promoted via social networking sites like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook etc.
- The journals are published under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License.
- Readers can copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
TheGMS - Aim & Scope
The Gazette of Medical Sciences (TheGMS) aims to establish a solid publishing platform for advanced research in all fields of medical science and technology on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and constructive conclusions.
TheGMS also provides rapid, authoritative, insightful and arresting news and interpretation of topical and coming trends affecting science, scientists and the wider public.
TheGMS works on the vision of ‘Budapest Open Access Initiative’ to make literatures freely available on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download or copy and use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. We ensure updated archival storage of journals facilitating enhanced research in any discipline of science.
TheGMS - Mission
- To serve scientists through prompt publication of significant advances in any branch of medical science;
- To provide a forum for the reporting and discussion of news and issues concerning medical science;
- To ensure that new developments in medical sciences are rapidly disseminated to the public throughout the world, in a fashion that conveys their significance for knowledge, culture, healthcare, and daily life.
- To provide the basis of a more scientific and quantitative format of medicine, for its teaching in medical schools and clinical delivery